- Description: This is a flier used to promote a swim-a-thon to benefit an after school program.
- Process: I used Microsoft Word to create this flier. First I looked at my image and decided what a good color scheme would be. Once I figured out my colors I then started making shapes. I knew that I wanted the text not to touch the swim photo so I designed shapes around the image and put my text there.
- Message: If you volunteer to swim or donate money the proceeds will go to help an after school program receive money.
- Audience: My audience is anyone using the aquatic center.
- Color scheme and color names: Analogous: Indigo, Purple, Violet
- Top Thing Learned: How the text wrap influences how a shape looks and how it interacts with the page.
- Title Font Name & Category: Decorative: Aquatico
- Copy Font Name & Category: Sans Serif: Candara
- Scanned images used, sources, original sizes, location of scanner used: I used an image from Swim World Magazine. It was a 5×7. I used a my scanner in my apartment which is a Epson XP-310.