- Description: This flyer was created to advertise for a graduate leadership conference.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): I started with a few sketches. Then I went to InDesign and created a rough draft based of my sketches. I tried to keep my design simple and make use of negative space. I also tried hard to keep things aligned, and that FOCUS principles were used. I had two people critique my draft. Then I went back into InDesign and made some changes and got the final draft you see pictured above.
- Message: There is a conference to help students who are graduating build leadership skills.
- Audience: Students who are graduating that want to build skills.
- Top Thing Learned: The top thing I learned was how InDesign worked.
- Title Font Name & Category: Script: Lavanderia
- Copy Font Name & Category: Sans Serif: Arial
- Links to images used in this project: