- Description: This a montage made by blending two images with typography.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, Steps taken while designing): I thought of different gospel quotes that I liked. Once I decided on a quote I picked some images that I thought would work well together. I then went into Photoshop and masked the images together. Then I added the quote.
- Message: My message is thanking the Lord for his beautiful creations.
- Audience: My audience is members of the LDS church.
- Top Thing Learned: The top thing I learned was how masking worked. I learned that while you are trying to remove part of an image if you color is not true black it will not disappear completely.
- Filter / Colorization used and where it was applied: I blurred part of the trees on the image of the girl before I blended them so that way it would be easier to blend and not have so many hard lines.
- Color scheme and color names: Split Complementary: Blue, Green, Brick
- Title Font Name & Category: Script: Nouradilla
- Copy Font Name & Category: Sans Serif: Helvetica Neue
- Thumbnails of Images used:
- Sources (Links to images on original websites / with title of site):