- Description: This is a brochure to promote a Mexican Restaurant.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): This brochure was created using Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. First I sketched ideas for the brochure. Once I created a design I liked I created the layout in Indesign. Then I choose a color scheme and found pictures that I liked. I then wrote the body copy for my brochure. After that I created a logo, and accompanying vector graphics. Then I edited the images to have them match the color scheme.
- Message: Come and eat at Rico’s Tacos.
- Audience: Anyone who enjoys Mexican food.
- Top Thing Learned: The main thing I learned was how to text wrap. I text wrapped around the nachos, and around the edges of the brochure. It was tricky learning how to text wrap around a shape, and to make the wrapping go on the inside of the shape.
- Color scheme and color names: Analogous: Red, Brick, Orange
- Title Font Name & Category: Sans Serif: Fat Frank
- Copy Font Name & Category: Old Style: Minion Pro
- Word Count of copy: 218 Words
- Thumbnails of Images used:
- Sources: http://californiatortilla.com/2012/11/november-taco-talk-issue-207/
What the Yuck: Does eating Mexican food really bring on labor?
- Don’t forget to include your video presentation!