- Portfolio (Scribd.com):
- Project Corrections / Time spent:
- Logo: I changed the logo to be for a design company rather than a photography company. I changed the text from photography to creative. 8 minutes
- Letterhead: I changed the logo so that “pucker up” was closer to “Lemonade”. 5 minutes
- Business Card: I changed the logo so that “pucker up” was closer to “Lemonade”. 5 minutes
- Photo Design: I completely changed the design for the image. I added new boxes and changed the color scheme. I also redid the typography. 15 minutes
- Montage: I started over. I found two new images. I then edited the photo of the girl so her shoe was brick colored. I then blended the images and added new typography. 25 minutes
- Flier: For this I edited the image that I used. I then gave the background a color. I also changed the typography on the title. I also added the bars under the title so it matched the bottom. 20 minutes
- Message: To showcase my work through a professional portfolio.
- Audience: Potential employers and clients
- Top Thing Learned: The top thing I learned was how to use master pages. I could place my design on one page and have it continue onto the desired pages. I could also easily rearrange the pages as well.
- Future application of Visual Media: I am taking more visual classes, and will apply what I have learned. I have also been asked by family to complete various projects.
- Color scheme and color names: Complementary: Brick and Teal
- Title Font Name & Category: Sans Serif: Shree Devanagari 714
- Copy Font Name & Category: Sans Serif: Shree Devanagari 714
- Thumbnails of Images used: none, just my projects
- Sources (Links to images on original websites / with title of site)
none, just my projects
- Portfolio Video